Thursday, September 28, 2017

Scrapbook.com, Umbrella Crafts-A Great Combination

Happy Thursday! Scrapbook.com is have an amazing sale on certain products by Umbrella Crafts. Just click on the photo and go shopping. And as usual I am running late (major family issues). This sales ends today, Thursday, September 28, 2017. I have picked out just a few of the products that I know I would use. All of Umbrella Crafts at Scrapbook.com are on sale, so there are many more. I am definitely getting the die bundle, the prices is more than half of the price if you bought them separately! (Affiliated links are used at no cost to you. If you purchase from Scrapbook.com, I will get a commission. Thanks so much for supporting me and my art!)




Thanks for stopping by. Now go have some the shopping therapy!
Aletha Jane
AJ's Design Artz

1 comment:


  1. When using network marketing, it is always a good idea to start a plan before doing anything. You should take note of the goals you have for your
    Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar business. You should also make note of how much time and capital you can invest in your business. A lack of a plan is a surefire way to fail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!