Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Art Card “You are Fabulous” Online Update

Just a little note to let you all know that my “You are Fabulous” card is now in my online shops.


AJ’s Designs on Zibbet (Zibbet is my super store.)
AJ’s Design Artz on ArtFire (I have just reopened ArtFire.)

I hope you come visit any one of my online shops listed above. When you do purchase an item, you will receive a 20% off coupon (one time use) towards your next purchase.



Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha Jane


Some affiliated links are listed below at no cost to you. The supplies for making this project were purchased by me. If you click on the pics below and make a purchase, I get a commission. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!