Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Card Kit for December 2016

Me again, trying to get something posted before the Christmas rush! It’s been a while, so I am thrilled to show you a Christmas card that I completed yesterday. This A2 card was created using most of the supplies in Simon’s Limited Edition December Card Kit. As I am writing this, I checked to see if this kit was still available. As of today, you can still put your name on a waiting list. Simon will alert you when they have it back in stock. In the meantime, you can purchase all the items that are available in the kit.  


I am enjoying the process of making the clean and simple style cards. For so long I was creating square cards with a lot of embellishments and designing for illustrators that have their own line of digital images. Now I am working for myself and thoroughly happy. BUT, I will always support those illustrators work. I designed for some very talented artists.

On to the project. I have most of the ingredients that I used listed below. If you want to see what it available in this card kit, please click on the picture below. My first thing was coloring the retro, and so cute, Santa with Copics.  He was then trimmed with a stitched circle die. Next step was mounting him on a red cardstock circle.



I knew that I wanted some sort of banner, so I made my own fish tail one, with designer paper, and layered that on to brown and red cardstock. These cardstocks were available in the kit.



Before assembly began I embossed the “Have a swell Christmas” with Versamark ink and black embossing powder. Trimmed that into a rectangle and mounted that layer on red cardstock. After attaching this to the card base, I added all the elements and finished with the green and red stickles.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane


Some of the links listed below are affiliations that I have with those companies. This is provided to you at no cost, but if you do decided to purchase anything, I would get some compensation if you use the links below. Thanks so much for supporting my art work.





1 comment:

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!