Friday, April 17, 2015

Little Kitsune Anko by Aurora Wings


Aurora Wings Showcase designers have a new image for you today. Mitzi has designed a Japanese folklore image, Little Kitsune Anko. I love all things from any of the Asian countries.

Little Kitsune Anko (or Little Vixen as I call her) was a joy to color with Copics. I tried to keep the image visible with just some black and yellow lattice work dies for my background. The added embellishments were the green vines and orange butterflies.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20;
Hair, Ears, and Tail: E08, 09, 18, and
YR12, 15, 18;
Leaves and Eyes: YG17, 21, 23, 25, 67;
Kimono: Y000, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, E43, and
YG17, 21, 23, 25, 67, and
R81, 83, 85, 89;
Sandles: YR18, and E08, 09, 18;
Mask: YR 12, 18, and
E08, 09.


 Other supplies:
Cardstock: Fun Stampers Journey in Black Licorice, Pineapple Smoothie, and
Orange Creamsicle.
Designer Paper: Authentique.
Dies” Spellbinder’s 5”x7” Card Creator Fanciful Lattice and
Cheery Lynn’s Butterfly Small and Ivy Corner Flourish.


Thanks for your visit today! I hope you head over to the Aurora Wings Showcase blog and check out all the designers projects with this little vixen. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
AW Showcase Designer

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and and perfectly framed, Aletha! she just pops against the dark background the the delicate die cuts make such a charming scene. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloroing on Anko-chan and this gorgeous design with lattice work, Aletha. The resulting perspective reminds me of the pathway of many many red torii gates at Fushimi Inari Taisha! Which is perfect, because Inari is the shinto deity of rice, and foxes are considered Inari's messengers. Awesome all the way around. Thank you for this beautiful inspiration for this new release!!
    Big hugs,
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!