Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Copic Coloring with RSD

I have decided to do something a little different on my blog. I have had medical issues, as has my husband, so the only things that I have been able to complete are my Copic marker colored images. Why not show the finished colored piece without a completed project? Some people have asked me what Copic colors I use. Now I can direct them to my blog or my website. Don’t worry, I will be showing just two images per blog. I do hope that I help someone with color combos. For this posting I will be showcasing images designed by Rick St. Dennis MFA.

For my first image, Cindy, she is such a cutie. I loved coloring all the pleats and fabric folds. Cindy can be found in Rick’s Zibbet store or his Etsy store with instant download.


Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20;
Hair: Y15, 26, E37, YR24;
Dress: B01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 99, and
R81, 83, 85, 89;
Boxes: R0000, RV11;
Roses and Hearts: R20, R37;
Background: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3

My second one, 20 Winks, is near and dear to my heart. I love anything pertaining to the fae world. I also love that mischievous looking caterpillar. I wonder what is on his mind. 20 winks can be found in Rich’s Zibbet store or his Etsy store with instant download.


Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20;
Hair, Dress, Part of Wings:
R81, 83, 85, 89;
Leaves, Caterpillar: G40, 82, 94, 99;
Lily of the Valley Flowers:
G40, R81, Blender;
Background: W00, 1, 2, R81, G40.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope as you look and read my postings that you will see an improvement within my coloring. I have taken classes and have watched many videos. Current classes that I am taking at the moment are provided by Alyce Keegan with Kit and Clowder.
Aletha Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!