Friday, March 28, 2014

She Has Flowers in Her Hair


It’s challenge time at Dilly Beans. Our challenge theme for the next two weeks is “Flowerful.”  We want to see a lot of flowers. This theme is perfect now that spring is finally arriving. Remember you must use a Dilly Beans digi stamp to be entered in the challenge. Why wouldn’t you want to create with a Dilly Beans image?



For my project I decided on Raine. She is another one of my Dilly Beans favorite. I love coloring all that hair. I colored with Copics and accented just a little with a white gel pen, and glitter pens. My designer paper and cardstocks in Rich Razzelberry and Old Olive are from Stampin’ Up!

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, and R20
Hair: BG000, 02, 05, 07, 09
Dress & Flowers: R81, 83, 85, 89
Leaves & Eyes: G82, 85, 99

I kept my die cuts pretty simple. I cut the image with Spellbinder’s Large Circle die.  My corners we made using Spellbinder’s Die D-Lites Corner Sprigs. I do recommend using wax paper with this die. The wax paper helps with removing the cut paper from the die. All my flowers, and there’s a lot of flowers, are from my stash, some are from Prima, Spare Parts, and Really Reasonable Ribbon.

You can find this little cutie for purchase in my Zibbet shop!



I hope that you do join us for Dilly Bean’s FlowerfulChallenge. After you have entered, come share your little piece of art with us at our Dilly Beans Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane







1 comment:

  1. WOW! Aletha, this is gorgeous! LOVE the blue hair! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!