Happy Thursday to everyone out in cyber space. This little post is going to be doing double duty. I am representing Sweet Pea Stamps and Lacy Sunshine. I have a very special project for you today creating with Heather Valentine’s, owner, artist, and illustrator for Lacy Sunshine, Molly Gone Fishin’ digital image. Heather has a line of red rubber stamps and digital images exclusively through Sweet Pea Stamps, and only through Sweet Pea.
For my cute little Molly (Do you think she is playing hooky?) I colored her with Copics and trimmed the colored image. I then layered her with two colors of cardstock.
E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, & R20
Hair, stump, & pole:
E25, 29, 31, 50
Grass, pants, & eyes:
YG61, 63, 67, & G29
Shirt & bows:
Y11, 14, 15, 18, 19, 32
B12, 14, 16, 18, and
YR21, 24, 27
B12, 16, 18
W00, 0, 1, 2, and
To complete my piece I trimmed the designer paper and layered that with two colors of cardstock. Before attaching this to the card base I added thin grosgrain ribbon for the two corners. I added several Cheery Lynn dies for the flowers and the butterfly. After attaching these to my card I added some Liquid Pearls to the centers and the body of the butterfly.
My complete recipe:
- Molly Gone Fishin’ digital image
- Copics (see list above)
- Stampin’ Up! cardstock in Pacific Point and Crushed Curry
- Designer paper from Gina K. Designs Shabby Spring collection
- Cherry Lynn dies: Embellishment #1 and Exotic Butterfly Small #1
- Spellbinder’s dies: A2 Matting Basics A and B
- Spellbinder’s Layor Creater Basics ( I used this tool for the perfect placement of my image and cardstocks.)
- Liquid Pearls: Cantaloupe and Royal Blue
- Ribbon: Blue Grosgrain from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies: Summer Fun
Moving Along with the Times: Color Challenge
Want some more fun? I want to invite you to our Lacy Sunshine Facebook group. Heather has lots of little contests that go on all the time. We also have a Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. This is a progressive challenge, so I know you will want to check that out.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me